Your Favorite Casino Game Online – Blackjack
Are you looking for a simple, easy to understand and quick card game to pass your time? Look no further. Blackjack is a crowd favorite, and more importantly, it is possible to win relatively quickly in the game. Due to it’s increased popularity, virtually every online casino offers varieties of the game online. Popular amongst a variety of age groups, it is one of the best casino card games out there.
When playing on casino tables, it is easy to get swayed by the atmosphere and bet more than you usually would. Because real money gets used, it is imperative to focus on the game. Online Blackjack, on the other hand, can let you be a little less careful as you can opt to play the free version as well. It is an excellent way to learn the game and to take chances that you wouldn’t otherwise make.
Online Blackjack is of two basic categories
- Standard online casinos where you play against a computerized dealer. All the other players on the table (if any) are also computerized.
- Live Blackjack is when you play in real-time, and the other players on the table are actual players and can be from anywhere in the world. The dealer sitting opposite you is human as well. This is pretty close to the experience had at a land casino.
Where can you play Blackjack online?
The internet is full-on online casinos in the form of websites and apps. You should Google a list of top recommended casinos and pick one according to the recommendations. After registering in the casino and opting for the bonuses, you’ll have to additionally add a payment method if you want to play for money. After the payment, you can select a table and start playing.
Characteristics of Online Blackjack
It is essential to know the features of a game when learning to play it. Some standard features on online Blackjack include:
- Multiple hands at a table.
- Players can double the bet on a split
- Extra cards can be taken, and bets could get doubled when this happens
- Spitted bets can get returned, and half stakes doubled if the dealer has a Blackjack.
Some basic rules of the game are:
- The goal is to score higher and beat the dealer’s hand without going over 21.
- Aces get counted as either 11 or 1.
- Players get dealt face-up, whereas only the first card of the dealer gets shown.
- Some casinos allow for late surrender.
- If the dealer’s total is over 21, then he busts, and everyone who isn’t busted wins.
- It the dealers total is between 17-21, then the players with the highest value win.